Wednesday, February 11, 2009

studs! and other earrings and pendants

A coworker asked if I had made any new earring or pendant-earring sets. She was looking to buy a gift for a friend that would be easy to send overseas in the mail. This gave me the perfect excuse to make another kiln-load full of jewelry pieces!

I tried something new with this batch. Instead of making drop earrings that need earring bails (which I am out of since a big order of them didn't arrive and the seller won't refund my money or replace the package!) and are hung on earring hooks, I decided to make stud earrings.

These earrings are much smaller and fit nicely on the ear. I love how they look - very classy and elegant.


A smaller drop style earring with post backing

A bunch of pendant and earring sets










Marbles were used in some of these earrings and pendants.


I love streakies glass.


Other styles: millefori beads and cathedral (transparent) glass.


I just adore this series. They are my geometric pendants - inspired by that most fabulous bowl I made using these same colours and design.

1 comment:

Lisah said...

I love the Turquois/black and white pendent in the bottom pic! Very cool!