Sunday, June 14, 2009

magnets for the market

So next weekend is the craft market! This weekend I made 1 kiln load full of new items (cufflinks and rings) but mainly have busy slumping plates and bowls, fire polishing items and figuring out how to package and display my stuff. I think the hardest part of this process has been deciding what to charge! I wonder if people will try and haggle? Hmmm...I didn't factor that into my pricing.

I'll be bringing along my houseware items and jewelry but wanted to be sure I had small, inexpensive items that anyone and everyone could use so I made a stock of magnets. Who couldn't use some funky magnets on their fridge? Why not use a little piece of glass art to display your child's drawing, a favourite recipe or your to do list?

Here are some of the magnets I'll be taking to the WychCraft Market:


No comments: