Monday, March 10, 2008

My introduction to blogging!

I enjoy reading blogs, looking at blogs and hearing about my friends' blogs but I have never made a blog...until now. I don't know that I'll have much to say but I'll try.

It might take some time to get things going but I figure I can use this blog to discuss random things that interest me, bore everyone with pictures of my pets and keep my family and friends updated on my traveling, crafts and life in general. I can also show progress on our never-ending home renovation projects and I hope that reporting on my dissertation research will help keep my motivation up. I'm midway into my last year as a grad student and have some looming deadlines that I just can't miss!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hate the word "blog". Thanks for using it so much.